Implement a standardized approach to updates
Many organizations in heavily regulated industries are challenged by an unsystematic, ad hoc approach to managing change.
The Content Dashboard centralizes content that has changed over a time period. Staff can view internal and external content associated with an update in one place and be alerted if a link has lapsed, i.e., an external piece of content has been updated and the link needs to be checked.
With the Content Dashboard, there is no longer a need to rely on email and risk missing an update. Instead, your staff can work with rigorous controls and implement a formalized approach to reviewing and approving edits.
Your teams can:
- Manage the status of a piece of content
- Manage alerts for content that needs to be updated
- Get complete visibility over content, to the micro level
- Monitor business tagging of content
- Track in-progress content changes
- Save useful filters for future use