At the intersection between legal content, and the impact of change
Propylon of today
We’ve spent over two decades at the intersection between laws and regulations, and those who need to understand the impact of change. Ours is the business of content – how it can be most effectively created and how it can be best optimized for consumption.
Our technology works for our clients, not the other way around, by accurately and reliably managing update cycles, supporting writing processes, and enriching content so that it’s more useful. This focus on the needs of our clients has formed the foundation of what we do and remains constant as we evolve.
Propylon of tomorrow
The legal and regulatory landscape is undergoing a transformation. We are witnessing the ongoing digitization of lawmaking processes and the publishing of legal materials. The very nature of the document is changing. Automation, AI, machine learning, and other technologies are inspiring a rethink of how content is created and consumed.
At Propylon, innovation forms a core pillar of our approach as we work with our clients to help them overcome the challenges they face. Our software is the engine that supports our clients now and into the future.
- Propylon® named one of the Best Workplaces in Technology by Great Place to Work®
- Propylon® named third best workplace in its category at 20th annual Great Places to Work® Awards
- Propylon® Appoints New CIO and CTO
- Propylon® Turns 20: Celebrating 20 Years Connecting the Law through Technology
- Propylon® Announces Successful Implementation of Its LWB 360 Legislative Software Solution for Michigan Legislature
- Standard Fed Plus Voted Number 2 on “Best Product” List
- Propylon® Announces $1.5 Million Strategic Investment in PrimeGov
- Propylon® Appoints Tom Spengler as Board Member
- Wolters Kluwer Announces Collaboration with Propylon® to Enhance Capabilities for “Standard Fed Plus”
- Standard Fed Plus, one of three Wolters Kluwer Legal and Regulatory solutions named in “Top 25 Products of 2017” list by TechnoLawyer
- Propylon® and LexisNexis® Partner to Deliver Value to Clients in the Auditing and Accounting Space by Effectively Navigating Regulatory Change
- Wolters Kluwer Transforms the SEC Filings Process with Introduction of RegReview Using Propylon’s TimeArc® Technology for Its Point-in-Time Navigation and Redlining Comparison Capabilities
- Propylon® Collaborates with Wolters Kluwer to Launch Innovative Tax Law Research Practice Tool Estate and Gift Tax Plus for Tax Attorneys